Come with us to the restaurants that locals love!
During our walk through the centre of Prague we will show you where delicious traditional or non-traditional Czech “chlebiceks” are prepared and will take you to the one of the best butchers in Prague to taste baked meatloaf or traditional beef tartar. You will taste local beer specialties such as “tlacenka” and pickled cheese and sample regional trout fish. We will lead you to the restaurant where delicious beefsteaks from typical Czech cattle breed or tender roast meat are being served. You will also have a chance to taste Czech goat cheese and some typical sweet specialties that you can hardly find anywhere else - stuffed dough buns with vanilla & rum mousse and traditional “horicke trubicky” (horice rolls). For drinks, the local beers, Czech Slivovitz and the traditional Becherovka will be served. The tour will end in a stylish wine bar with a wide selection of Czech and Moravian wines.
The tour includes:
• 10 food and 6 drink tastings at several different places where the locals like to eat and drink
• A local guide that loves Prague, good food, travelling and talking about it
• ‘Eat with Locals’ Guide to our favorite restaurants, cafés and bars in Prague (electronic version because we love and save the environment)
• The tour starts at 13.00 p.m. and lasts approximately 4 hrs.
• The tour runs regardless of the weather. If rain is forecast, do not forget an umbrella or a good raincoat.
• The tour includes some walking and the streets of Prague are not exactly friendly to high heels, so please make sure you wear comfortable shoes.
Hello, my name is Lenka and I would like to introduce you our project ‘Eat with Locals’. The concept is based on our own experience and a combination of two of our passions – travelling and good food. And because we believe that national cuisine can be a reflection of the culture, society, history and presence of a country and a nation, the idea of our food tours was born. Through our Food Tours we would like to show foreign visitors Czech cuisine in a different way – by taking them to authentic restaurants and places where the local people like to come to eat & drink - away from the main tourist spots. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Prague.