Custom tailored for each traveler, you won't miss a drop of what Bordeaux has to offer!
Day 1: Arrive in Bordeaux - restaurant reservations
Day 2: Saint Emilion
• Morning vineyard visits
• Afternoon lunch in an insider's bistro on the vines... who knows which Chateau owner or enologist you may spot!
• Afternoon vineyard visit
Day 3: Left Bank
• Taste at the austere castles of the Left Bank
• Michelin stared lunch with wine pairings
• Afternoon bike ride or option to continue wine visits
Day 4: Bay of Arcachon
• Feast on oysters and seafood from the Bay of Arcachon
• Spend the afternoon meandering the quaint town of Arcachon (great shopping!) or hit the beach for stunning natural scenery and great waves.
*Not available at all times of the year. Please contact Marybeth for reservations. Tour is self-guided, but can include a guide and driver at an additional fee.
Daughter of a pizza-maker, daughter of a pie-baker, Marybeth Tamborra is a culinary adventurer. Raised in rural Connecticut, Marybeth holds a degree in Anthropology from the University of Chicago. Having worked in big-city gourmet restaurants and spent a year as a chef in a private villa in Tuscany, Marybeth is dedicated to providing quality gastronomic experiences to everyone she meets. Not surprisingly, the hearty foods and warm people of the southwest France inspired her. This is truly a unique region, teeming with history, art, and culture. There is nothing she enjoys more than sitting around a dinner table in good company. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Bordeaux.