Join YOL on an inspiring adventure to majestic Villa Sumaya on Lake Atitlan in the Guatemalan Highlands.
Relax refresh and reconnect on an authentic retreat designed for your mind, body and heart led by Kari Zabel.
What is YOL?
YOL offers transformative mind, body and service experiences designed for high performers, corporate groups and individuals all over the world.
Included in your retreat:
• Beautiful accommodations for 7 days and nights (6 in tranquil Villa Sumaya on Lake Atitlan with views of the lake and volcanoes and 1 in historic Antigua) and transfers to /from Guatemala City, taxes, and local gratuities
• 3 delicious, primarily vegetarian meals/day
• Daily yoga and guided meditation
• YOL signature service project with Amigos de Santa Cruz, a community-based organization that offers programs in nutrition, education, and vocational training to local villagers
• Traditional lunch prepared by Amigos culinary program participants
• Your choice of day activity: kayak, paddle boarding or cooking class
• Guided tour of the village of Santa Cruz
** Massages, spa treatments, and private yoga sessions available but not included in the trip cost
Cost: Double occupancy $1995 / Single supplement $400
$200 discount if you register and pay by January 15, 2015
YOL, Turkish for "the road,” offers transformative mind, body and service experiences designed for high-performers, corporate groups and individuals all over the world. Think of our experiences as "mini-sabbaticals” or "reset experiences" that touch participants on many meaningful levels (physical, mental, spiritual and a desire to give back to organizations in need). Our focus is on worker engagement—getting people to shed the stress, expand their mind and reconnect with themselves and humanity. We offer yoga, mindfulness, stress-reduction training, and other activities combined with community service. Additional activities such as surfing, hiking, swimming, stand-up paddle-boarding or rock climbing vary depending on the locations’ assets. In addition, YOL seeks to work hand in hand with local community-based organizations and NGOs on issues of poverty, health and environmental preservation. We want true partnerships and skill transfers between our participants and members of the community. More info at yoltrips.com. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Solola.