From Manila there are two buses company coming every night to Banaue. It take 9-10hours drive depend on traffic. Another option is to hire a private van for you can travel any time.
The best things to do when reaching Banaue before going to Sagada. Must have try to visit first Banaue rice terraces before going to Sagada etc.
This is a best itinerary if you have at lease 3 days in your trip:
1st day - Arrival in Banaue break fast check inn.
-Take a nap in the guest house for 3-4 hours.
-11:00AM start a tour to visit the rice terraces
- Drive to the Native village visit the view deck
and the antiques museum.
- Hike to visit the preserve Mummified couples
- Continued hiking to Guinihon San Fernando rice
terraces and exit to Punwingiyan Gohang village.
- Drive back to Banaue view point rice terraces
- Stop to four viewpoints for sight seeing.
- Take photos to the Ifugao's tribe wearing traditional
costumes pay them for a donations.
- Buying souvenirs handicrafts etc.
- Drive back to the trade center and the guest house.
- Relaxing time.
2nd Day- 7:30AM break fast
- 8:00AM departure for the trip to Batad rice terraces
- Arrive in Batad Saddle point and hike down to
Batad village visit the water falls and the village
- Return back to the saddle take the ride back.
3rd Day- 7:00AM break fast
- 8:00AM drive to Sagada, stop over on the way for
the photo taking, side trip to Bontoc Museum
- Visit the Cave and the hanging coffins
- Lunch break after return back to Banaue
- 7:00PM-8:00PM departure to manila.
Meet Professional guide and driver from Banaue.
Contact: 00639359591897// 00639273051710
Hi! My name is Denwil Batangog and have many years of experience in tour guiding and driving in North Luzon. I was born and race in Banaue. One of my place has so many hidden interesting scenery. The rice terraces is one of the famous UNESCO heritages site. They carved for more than 2,000 years century. Most Tourist are happy to see the beauty of the landscape especially the stone walls and amphitheater look like rice terraces, water falls and the people in the mountains. For you to be satisfied on your visit try my services as your personal guide and driver, Its hard to fine a person who gave reasonable price and satisfaction of the customer. Please inform me to gave you more information regarding your trip and exploring of North Luzon in the Philippines. Prices depending on the given itinerary. If you are searching a place to stay in Banaue rice terraces this is the best place http://bogahhomestay.weebly.com/ Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Banaue.