Whether you are here on business or leisure, you'll want to experience the day in Mumbai from the perspective of a local! First, we'll go to the Gateway of India, where you'll learn about the heritage areas of Kala Ghoda, Victoria Terminus, Crawford Market, Marine Drive and Chowpatty Beach.
If you feel like walking, I can take you to the traditional marketplace of Bhuleshwar, or the crowded lanes of Mohammed Ali Road.
The tour covers all the must-see places:
• The Gateway of India, and the area around it
• Regal Circle and the heritage buildings there, including the Prince of Wales Museum, NGMA, Police Headquarters, etc.
• The popular Dhobi Ghat
• The Kala Ghoda Art Precinct
• Bombay University and cricket at the Oval Maidan
• Flora Fountain
• Town Hall
• Victoria Terminus and the Municipal Building
• Marine Drive and Chow patty Beach
• Mani Bhavan, home of Gandhi
• Malabar Hill
Haji Ali Mosque
Hi I am Muzammil. I am a Graduate from history so I am well aware about the history of India and the places that we will visit. Also I have a diploma in Travel and Tourism. I am an experience guide as I am working as a guide since 3 years. I like adventure. I like visiting places. I like to make friends. I am soft spoken, energetic and I have a positive attitude towards life. What makes me a great tour guide is I know about the place where I live as I live here since childhood. I know about history, culture and people lifestyle way of living can give you brief detail about the place. Information which you would like to know and would like to share when you go home Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review