Join Square One teachers Katy Cryer and Liza Wilt for six days of yoga, connection, nature and adventure on the secluded Island of Yelapa, a short boat ride from Puerto Vallarta.
• Take a well-deserved break from your busy life in the heart of the jungle
• Rejuvenate in our own private waterfall-fed pool
• Relax and unwind on the beautiful beaches of Yelapa, just a ten minute walk from our palapas
• Fall asleep to the sounds of nature in open-air palapas, while enjoying comforts such as a good
bed, hot water and delicious, fresh meals
• Stretch, release and strengthen doing yoga twice a day with experienced teachers
• Be adventurous as you choose! Afternoons are free for optional, arranged adventures or spend
your time leisurely, relaxing on the beach or curling up with a novel on a hammock.
Katy Cryer is the founder and director of Square One Yoga, a group of three community yoga centers in the San Francisco Bay Area. Katy offers her students a welcoming, inclusive approach to studying and practicing yoga. She believes that just as every body and every life experience is unique, so is every yoga practice and every path of wellness and healing. Katy invites her students to continually explore what is most useful and beneficial to them on the mat and beyond. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Yelapa.