As a well travelled runner, I know that there is nothing worse than getting to a city you don’t know and not knowing where to run – not knowing where is safe, where you will see the best sights or meet likeminded people. Something we have all experienced on our travels.
Why sit on a stuffy bus with an even stuffier tour guide when you could be out amongst the excitement of one of the globes most historic and interesting cities? Come join us on a running and culture experience of London!
We can meet at any Tube Station at a day and time that suits you.
• 100% personalised tour
• Start and finish either your hotel or a Tube Station (recommend getting an Oyster Card)
• Fully guided and planned out course with history and stories of the places we see
• A course that ticks off what you want to see!
• All and every photo you want to take, we'll take them for you
• Lunch or a late breakfast.... some type of meal afterwards!
• A day, time and distance that you decide!
My name is Matt, originally from Melbourne and currently residing in London. I am here to bring you a unique running experience of possibly the coolest city on the planet. With so many things to do, and much more to see, a running experience is either 1 - a quicker way between the sights, or 2 - just an awesome way to explore a new city! Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for London.