• Discover an exclusive art deco and neoclassical neighbourhood designed during the early 20th C in S´Agaro and admire the mansions towering over the sea.
• Visit the charming and colourful fishermen’s settlements on the hidden cove of S’Alguer.
• Walk along the Camino de Ronda, a privileged coastal path winding over cliffs and coves.
• Take a nice bath on crystal-clear waters in Cala del Barco or Cala Pedrosa.
• Visit Palamós, the most important fishing port of Costa Brava, internationally renowned for its delicious red prawns and order fish at the port (own expense).
• Admire the prestigious Botanic Gardens of Cap Roig.
*This is a regular tour operating every Monday from June to September, from 8:30 am to 7:30 pm.
*Infants up to 2 years old go free (seats are not guaranteed).
*Meeting point: Pl. Catalunya 21 (in front of Hard Rock Cafe) Please arrive 15 minutes before departure.
*Although the tour is not particularly challenging comfortable shoes, bathing suit and sunscreen are advised.
*Luxury minibus transportation
*Expert Guide in English and Spanish
*Entrance and guided visit to the Botanic Gardens of Cap Roig
*Food and drink other than indicated
*Any service not specifically included
After a career in financial brokerage during which he spent all his leisure time trekking and kayaking in his beloved Costa Brava, Hernán decided to turn his life upside down and make a living out of his passion. Now he owns a travel agency specialized in offering one day traveling experiences to Barcelona visitors in English, French and Spanish. Hernán shows travelers the wonders of Catalonia (idyllic coves, medieval castles, renowned wineries, Gaudi’s hidden secrets and much more). Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Barcelona.