• The many activities on schedule will show you all about gigantic galleys, dangerous pirates, world-shaping battles and fearless conquerors, the background of the most powerful king of the known world.
• Sail on a catamaran along the port in front of Barcelona's beautiful skyline.
• Visit the Maritime Museum and admire a real scale replica of the Royal Galley of John of Austria (1568) the leading war ship in the Lepanto Battle.
• Come on board a real hundred-year-old paileboat docked in the port and feel the heroism of ancient sailors.
• At the 360º Columbus Viewpoint enjoy scenic images of Barcelona: the Sea, the famous skyline, the Tibidabo Mountain, the Montjuic Castle, and, of course, Las Ramblas.
• Enjoy a wine tasting combined with a “tapa” on top of the 60 meters Columbus Monument.
• This s a regular tour operating Tuesdays and Fridays from May to October, from 3:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
• Infants under 2 years go free (seats are not guaranteed).
• Meeting point: Pl. Catalunya 21 (in front of Hard Rock Cafe) Please arrive 15 minutes before departure.
• Local guide in English and Spanish
• Transport by air-conditioned minibus
• Entrance fee to the Boat trip along the port.
• Entrance fee to the Maritime Museum and the Exhibitions
• Guided visit to the historical building
• Entrance fee to the Paileboat Sta Eulalia docked in the port.
• Entrance fee to the Columbus Viewpoint + cava or wine tasting with a “tapa”
• Food and drink other than indicated
• Personal Insurance
• Any service not specifically included
After a career in financial brokerage during which he spent all his leisure time trekking and kayaking in his beloved Costa Brava, Hernán decided to turn his life upside down and make a living out of his passion. Now he owns a travel agency specialized in offering one day traveling experiences to Barcelona visitors in English, French and Spanish. Hernán shows travelers the wonders of Catalonia (idyllic coves, medieval castles, renowned wineries, Gaudi’s hidden secrets and much more). Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Barcelona.