You will and must experience Malaysia's rich cultural heritage by trying out its local street fare in Kuala Lumpur, walking the historical streets and immerse in the local traditions, being among the locals and of course myself - your informal guide. We can walk and travel in my comfortable car. I can also help to document the trip with GoPro, and mail that to you in a DVD - Capturing life's precious moments!
In general, the itinerary will look more or less like the below:
Meet & Greet at hotel/hostel lobby (in KL)
• Old Market Square (1860s chinatown)
• Foundation site of old KL
• Independence Square (independence field, clustered of picturesque Mughal/Mohammedan buildings, St. Mary's cathedral, Arch gallery, Jamek Mosque)
• Centre Market (old market now Arts & Craft bazaar)
• Sin Sze Ya temple
• Sri Maha Marriamman Hindu temple
• a glimpse into the local chinese lifestyle (explore alley wet market)
• itinerary to be customized depending on available time & interest. eg stop for lunch/dinner/visit to the Petronas twin towers, or any places that you want to visit.
US$45 for a half day tour (Per person. This excludes tickets for attractions if you would like to go, and meals) which would be approximately 4 hours but it depends on our pace.
A meal cost between USD1-USD2 (RM4.5 - RM10). So do prepare some local currency in Ringgit.
As for myself, I love to travel and live in different parts of the world. Experiencing different cultures, documenting them in photographs and sharing them with others.
Come join me for a tour, and I will add fun and value to your experience, giving insights that will shape your thoughts and perception!
What matters most is my connection with myself, being present and feeling blissful. What I value most is having meaningful relationships with people. Being able to connect with people on deep levels. To be financially independent, and have control of my time and location, I plan to work only on projects and causes that I connect with. I love to travel and live in different parts of the world. Experiencing different cultures, documenting them in photographs and sharing them with others. Come join me for a tour, and I will add fun and value to your experience, giving insights that will shape your thoughts and perception. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Kuala Lumpur.