Product Code: 316
This tour takes you to and from Hong Kong Disneyland on a one-day magical tour. Perfect for families, enjoy your day in Disneyland without having to worry about getting tickets, or getting there.
Take the kids out for a great family day
Relax knowing you’ll be taken to Disneyland and back
Experience the one-day Hong Kong Disneyland Magic Tour
What You Can Expect:
Your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel between 9.50am-10.30am (depending on the day, your tour guide will confirm with you when you book your tour). You’ll be taken to Hong Kong Disneyland to enjoy your day, and then be picked up and taken to your hotel 45 minutes after the fireworks.
The park has 34 attractions for a range of different ages and interests, divided in seven different lands: Adventureland, Grizzly Gulch, Mystic Point, Toy Story Land, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, and Main Street, U.S.A. all filled with beauty, excitement, and no shortage of Disney characters.
1. Your Hong Kong Disneyland Park ticket is good for all available rides, showsm and resort shuttles.
2. Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, and void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge.
3. Admission to Hong Kong Disneyland Park is subject to park rules and regulations. Hong Kong Disneyland Park may, without prior notice, close the park or any part of it temporarily, and/or restrict admission to the park, due to capacity, inclement weather, special events or other reasons.
Food and drinks
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Passport is request on the travel date
VariArts 'Insider Tour' of Beijing and Shanghai are ground breaking. Know these incredible metropolises with the expert perspectives of local designers, architects, military officers, scholars of history and archaeology, nightlife officiendos and home cooks. Yes you heard correctly! There's no use travelling to the other side of the world to meet someone else staying in a hotel. Our tours provide you with not only amazing guides but we'll cover the major sites and the minor, the grit and glamour in what most tourists pass by, traditional eateries only the locals know about, Chinese micro breweries, behind the scenes access to key museums and even nuclear bunkers. It's interactions and experiences like these which allow you to meet every day folks and perspectives you frankly can't put a price tag on. We've been pioneering cutting edge English language tours that take you to government buildings, workers studios, museums, archaeological digs, secret places (we'll keep secret) and more with guiding that is non scripted, expert and insightful. Our internationally renowned - mainly walking tours - show all the main sites while delivering a gripping narrative on China's ancient and imperial, communist and present history, character and contemporary state. Our highly acclaimed professional guides give knowledgeable and riveting accounts of the stories behind the Cultural Revolution, Mao's Long March, the Last Emperor and Japanese Occupation, the Cold War, through to the emergent and remarkable state of the new world and the 'China Century' - as reflected in the ancient and strikingly modern of Beijing and Shanghai. Get ready to see a side of China like few others. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Hong Kong.