Visit three award-winning creameries and sample local artisan cheeses, right where they are made. Learn all about cheesemaking and frolic with the goats, sheep and cows!
- Learn about local history over fresh Bovine Bakery pastries
- Visit the home of the Cowgirl Creamery and taste all of their award-winning cheeses
- Spend time with the sheep and goats at Toluma Farms & Tomales Farmstead Cheese Company
- Savor a gourmet locavore picnic on the farm with views of the rolling hills
- Explore the dairy life with a farm tour at Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company or Double 8 Dairy (depending on farm availablity)
- Enjoy intimate groups of 4-7 guests
- Available Wednesdays thru Fridays and Sundays
from 10:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Includes transportation, tastings at all locations, and a gourmet locavore picnic with wine
Elizabeth Hill is a certified Natural Chef, a UC Master Gardener, and a credentialed teacher with a Masters degree in Education. She has had a life-long love affair with West Marin and is now combining her passion for food, gardening, education, and travel in her culinary tour company, West Marin Food & Farm Tours. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Point Reyes Station.