Visit three award-winning creameries and sample local artisan cheeses, right where they are made. Learn all about cheesemaking and frolic with the goats, sheep and cows!
- Learn about local history over fresh Bovine Bakery pastries
- Visit the home of the Cowgirl Creamery and taste all of their award-winning cheeses
- Spend time with the sheep and goats at Toluma Farms & Tomales Farmstead Cheese Company
- Savor a gourmet locavore picnic on the farm with views of the rolling hills
- Explore the dairy life with a farm tour at Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company or Double 8 Dairy (depending on farm availablity)
- Enjoy intimate groups of 4-7 guests
- Available Wednesdays thru Fridays and Sundays
from 10:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Includes transportation, tastings at all locations, and a gourmet locavore picnic with wine
Alexandra Fox, the owner and operator of Food & Farm Tours, is Marin County native and has 10+ years experience helping to run businesses in the organic food industry and is extremely passionate about restoring people's connection to food and agriculture. Prior to joining Food & Farm Tours as a partner in 2016, she was the sustainability manager at Straus Family Creamery where she had the opportunity to work directly with the owners on farming and food production, sustainability strategy, and serve as the company spokesperson on practices such as carbon farming, water reclamation and more. Alexandra is thrilled to put her stamp on the business while maintaining its community-focused spirit and commitment to supporting healthy food systems. A proud resident of Sebastopol who is constantly exploring the local restaurant scene, Alexandra looks forward to featuring her favorite lesser-known Sonoma County restaurants, distilleries, creameries, and farms. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Point Reyes Station.