Dive deep into the heart of the oyster world! Enjoy exclusive, behind-the-scenes tours at two oyster farms and eat beautifully prepared oysters at two local eateries. An oyster lover’s dream!
• Learn all about local history over a local cheese platter
• Take a tour at Hog Island Oyster Company and sample their raw Sweetwaters and their famous BBQ oysters with chipotle bourbon butter
• Go behind-the-scenes at Tomales Bay Oyster Company and get a professional shucking lesson
• Visit the The Marshall Store and taste their smoked oysters, bacon oysters, oysters Rockefeller and more!
• Savor three types of grilled oysters and a wine pairing at Nick’s Cove
• Take in the stunning views of Tomales Bay
Enjoy a small group of 4-7 guests. Includes transportation, cheese tasting, oyster tastings and a wine pairing.
Available Mondays and Fridays from 1:30–5:00 pm
Alexandra Fox, the owner and operator of Food & Farm Tours, is Marin County native and has 10+ years experience helping to run businesses in the organic food industry and is extremely passionate about restoring people's connection to food and agriculture. Prior to joining Food & Farm Tours as a partner in 2016, she was the sustainability manager at Straus Family Creamery where she had the opportunity to work directly with the owners on farming and food production, sustainability strategy, and serve as the company spokesperson on practices such as carbon farming, water reclamation and more. Alexandra is thrilled to put her stamp on the business while maintaining its community-focused spirit and commitment to supporting healthy food systems. A proud resident of Sebastopol who is constantly exploring the local restaurant scene, Alexandra looks forward to featuring her favorite lesser-known Sonoma County restaurants, distilleries, creameries, and farms. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Marshall.