Dive deep into the heart of the oyster world! Enjoy exclusive, behind-the-scenes tours at two oyster farms and eat beautifully prepared oysters at two local eateries. An oyster lover’s dream!
• Learn all about local history over a local cheese platter
• Take a tour at Hog Island Oyster Company and sample their raw Sweetwaters and their famous BBQ oysters with chipotle bourbon butter
• Go behind-the-scenes at Tomales Bay Oyster Company and get a professional shucking lesson
• Visit the The Marshall Store and taste their smoked oysters, bacon oysters, oysters Rockefeller and more!
• Savor three types of grilled oysters and a wine pairing at Nick’s Cove
• Take in the stunning views of Tomales Bay
Enjoy a small group of 4-7 guests. Includes transportation, cheese tasting, oyster tastings and a wine pairing.
Available Mondays and Fridays from 1:30–5:00 pm
Elizabeth Hill is a certified Natural Chef, a UC Master Gardener, and a credentialed teacher with a Masters degree in Education. She has had a life-long love affair with West Marin and is now combining her passion for food, gardening, education, and travel in her culinary tour company, West Marin Food & Farm Tours. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Marshall.