Walk through tree-lined mini-England bookended by the British Cantonment on one side and the traditional old Bangalore on the other. Cubbon Park the 'lung' area of the city will leave a long lasting impression. Enjoy services of Private local guide.
• Learn the stories of Bangalore’s past that have inspired its modern future
• Admire the beautiful Neo-Dravidian architecture of Vidhana Soudha
• Walk though the Cubbon Park the 'lung' area of the city
• See Bandstand, Attara Kutcheri and Government museum, Vidhan saudha and government buildings
• Visit St Mark's Cathedral
• Taste the exotic flavors of Southern India with its most celebrated dishes
• Private local guide.
• Heritage Walking Tour.
• Guided tour through Cubbon Park.
• Government taxes and Surcharge .
Meeting Point - Café Coffee Day, Barton Centre, MG Road, Haridevpur, Shanthala Nagar, Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
Meeting Time - 08:00 AM or 03:00 PM (IST)
City Tours India a branch of SOULFIT JOURNEY, is a place to discover unique, cultural experiences from design, photography and street art experiences, to ethnic food tours, private dinners hosted by locals, back roads wine tastings and underground history, sightseeing and immersive cultural exchange. City Tours India is a home for anyone looking to experience honest, local culture through experiences created and hosted by passionate locals. Our team of travel insiders is obsessed with finding the best things to do everywhere we travel within India. From Delhi to Mumbai to Cochin, from traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences, we have something for every kind of traveler. We are enabling locals to use their time and knowledge to earn a living by generating new sources of income, while creating a better India where people can experience richer and more meaningful lives. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Karnataka.