Get to know the incredible art of tango dancing with a private tour that shows you one of the most unique expressions of Argentine society. Join a personal guide and an expert in the field of tango to learn all about this fascinating music and its role in Argentina's history and culture.
In this tour, you can see and relive the lyrics of famous songs and visit the most famous tango areas in Buenos Aires. Learn about the origins of the dance in 19th-century Argentina and how the tango craze spread to Europe and North America, as well as the relationship between the historical dance and the modern forms that thrive today.
Throughout your experience, you can get a new perspective on this wonderful art form, and see how its sensual dance seduced the world and touched people's hearts around the globe.
• Guided private tour of Buenos Aires
• Roundtrip transportation to and from your Buenos Aires hotel
• Live commentary available in Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, Italian, French, Russian, Mandarin, or Japanese.
• Meals and beverages
• Private tango lessons
Know before you go
• Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Buenos Aires hotels. Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation
• Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
• An additional fee for a private tango lesson is payable on the day of the activity
• Primary Customer name
• Hotel details
I am a Buenos Aires native who loves interacting with people and sharing my deep knowledge and passion for this city. Oriented to luxury clients who expect the maximum comfort and a personalized attention. Experienced in the management of individuals or groups clients from all over the world. Know that costumers expect to have a unique experience in each place they go, accustomed to having the best treatment and the best quality of care and service. That is why i am guiding, to offer each person an unforgettable, personalized, information-rich tour with the punctuality and attention that you deserve. Some facts that support my work: • A solid cultural background, with university studies. • Handle tours in more than ten languages. • Great variety of thematic tours for view all sides of Buenos Aires • There is no impossibility ; If you need special vehicles or specific routes, do not hesitate to contact me and i will be happy to help you. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Buenos Aires.