After your cruise ship docks in the Buenos Aires port you will board a minibus type vehicle and drive to San Antonio de Areco. On the way there, you can enjoy the views of the pampas and receive some explanations from your guide.
Once you get to the town, you will enjoy a tour of the village including a walk around the historical downtown area of the city. Afterwards, you will make your way to the exclusive ‘El Ombu de Areco’ estancia. At this place, you will have a chance to ride a horse or go for a ride in a carriage while enjoying some traditional cold cuts, cheeses and beverages.
Then, you will enjoy a typical Argentinian barbecue with the finest meats. While you have dessert, you will be able to see a folklore show followed by a demonstration of gaucho skills. This tour will give you an authentic day in the countryside at an exclusive estancia in San Antonio de Areco. At the end of a fun day, you will be driven back to your ship.
It´s a small group tour.
• 3-course lunch
• Professional local guide
• Port pick-up and drop off
• Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
• At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• Not recommended for participants with back problems
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• Primary Customer name
• Arrival Port details
• Departure Port transfer details
I am a Buenos Aires native who loves interacting with people and sharing my deep knowledge and passion for this city. Oriented to luxury clients who expect the maximum comfort and a personalized attention. Experienced in the management of individuals or groups clients from all over the world. Know that costumers expect to have a unique experience in each place they go, accustomed to having the best treatment and the best quality of care and service. That is why i am guiding, to offer each person an unforgettable, personalized, information-rich tour with the punctuality and attention that you deserve. Some facts that support my work: • A solid cultural background, with university studies. • Handle tours in more than ten languages. • Great variety of thematic tours for view all sides of Buenos Aires • There is no impossibility ; If you need special vehicles or specific routes, do not hesitate to contact me and i will be happy to help you. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Buenos Aires.