We will be heading straight to the heart of mother nature.
I will provide an unforgettable excursion for nature lovers in Edinburgh Hill Ranges, going pass different lakes/reservoirs, amazing views and landscapes. Walking & Exploring the alluring hills and city geologically, historically and touristically. Starting from the foot hills of stunning Pentland. There will be a toilet facility available at the end of our walk.
If you are in Edinburgh or planning to visit this amazing city, and if you want to discover nature and hills in the city by walking, then you are looking at the right person.
Please get in touch with me here and let's have a wonderful experience together!
1. No training required, moderate fitness level, slow walkers and all ages are also welcome.
2. Good and comfortable walking footwear is recommended and don't forget your waterproof jacket - just in case.
3. We will meet in front of King's Theatre (2 Leven St, Edinburgh EH3 9LQ) very close to city center. We will take a local bus from there to the foot hills of Pentland.
4. Although light snack and small bottle of water will be provided however feel free to bring your own preferred snacks.
5. Kids under 12 come for free (children under 18 must be accompanied by adults).
6. I'm very happy to take pictures/photos for you.
7. There will be a toilet facility available at the end of our walk.
I am Rishi, an enthusiastic hiker. I got my degree in Tourism in Edinburgh to match my love of travel. I live in the alluring city of Edinburgh, but I am originally from India. However when I first came to Edinburgh many years back I fell in love with this city. Being myself a nature lover and a hiker, I found endless opportunities here. One of my most favorite nature walk I found here is walk to the beautiful and peaceful Pentland Hills. I want to share this passion of mine to make it as an unforgettable memory for you. If you are in Edinburgh or planning to visit this amazing city, and if you want to discover nature and hills in the city by walking, then you are looking at the right person. Please get in touch with me here and let's have a wonderful experience together! ~~~~~ If life's journey be endless where is its goal? The answer is, it is everywhere. We are in a palace which has no end, but which we have reached. By exploring it and extending our relationship with it we are ever making it more and more our own. ~Rabindranath Tagore~ When we are high up, everything looks very small. Our glories and our sadness cease to be important. We have left whatever we won or lost down below. From the top of a mountain you can see how large the world is and how wide the horizon. ~Paulo Coelho~ Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Edinburgh.