Experience beautiful Point Reyes with a culinary adventure! Enjoy behind-the-scenes tours and exclusive tastings of the best wine, cheese, breads, pastries, produce, grass fed meats, oysters, and more! Learn all about sustainable agriculture, artisan food production, and local history - all while eating your way through West Marin!
On this epic, five-hour Food & Farm Tour, you will:
• Sample all of the sumptuous cheeses at the Cowgirl Creamery
• Enjoy an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour and bread tasting at the incredible Brickmaiden Breads
• Sample fresh pastries at Bovine Bakery
• Learn about grass-fed meats at Marin Sun Farms and taste a variety of their incredible burgers
• Wander the fields at Table Top Farm and pick your own produce
• Enjoy a private tour and sparkling honey wine tasting at Heidrun Meadery
• Get an insiders look into the Hog Island Oyster Farm and eat some fresh-as-it-gets oysters (BBQ oysters too!)
A truly delicious day!
Small groups of 4-7 guests. Available Thursday - Sunday from 10:30 am - 3:30 pm, by reservation.
Elizabeth Hill is a certified Natural Chef, a UC Master Gardener, and a credentialed teacher with a Masters degree in Education. She has had a life-long love affair with West Marin and is now combining her passion for food, gardening, education, and travel in her culinary tour company, West Marin Food & Farm Tours. Full profile
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Point Reyes Station.