SMALL GROUP FOOD TOUR OF ROME: CULINARY STROLL THROUGH MARKETS, GROCERY SHOPS, RESTAURANTS WITH FOOD TASTING IN CAMPO DE FIORI, JEWISH GHETTO AND TRASTEVERE.
Food lovers, this is your time! Experience a nice stroll through Rome’s enchanting squares and neighborhoods while tasting your way through some of the city’s best shops, restaurants, and markets, discovering first hand the secrets of the world-renowned Italian cuisine.
Groups of fewer than 15 people will be led by a local expert food connoisseur, who will take you through a number of Rome neighborhoods to visit the most famous food markets, groceries, backer shops, gelaterias, and restaurants in town. Taste some of the delicious food and wines for which the city is famous, including pizza bianca, mortadella, gelato, and supplì.
From fried cod artichoke in the Jewish ghetto to spices and vegetables in Campo de Fiori, ignite your senses and burn some calories all while you enjoy walking amongst the beauty around you.
• 3.5 hrs walking tour to market, restaurants, groceries, gelateria with tasting in different locations
• Pizza with mortadella tastings
• Roman specialties tasting : supplì (fried riceball), Jewish ghetto food specialties: fried artichoke/fried zucchini flower
• Tips and history of food in Italy
• Pasta tasting in roman style
• Artisanal gelato tasting
• Smaller number of tour members ensures a more personalized experience
• Visit of Campo de Fiori Market (only for morning departures)
• Visit to best grocery shops where Romans go
• Best Pizza bianca with mortadella
• Mozzarella cheese tasting with roman salame
• Jewish ghetto groceries and tasting of typical roman food (fried artichoke, supplì, codefish)
• Pasta tasting in Trastevere
• Artisanal gelato in Trastevere
• Walking tour (maximum 15 people)
• Local guide
• Personal shopping
• Additional food not included in the program
• Hotel pick up and drop off
Hi, nice to meet you, my name is Daniela and it's a great pleasure to introduce to you my Company Gourmetaly born to provide authentic and friendly foodie experiences to you. Mission: Gourmetaly aim is to create unique and authentic experiences, rather than providing general packaging and standard travel services. Gourmetaly name was obviously inspired by the mix of two words “gourmet” and “Italy”, two words that, from our point of view stands for lifestyle, culture and quality. Each event is tailored with the aim to provide a friendly and authentic experience, deeply connected with the territory and the mood of the people. Our Philosophy: Our clients do not simply buy a service, they make a deep cultural experience often tailored by our professionals who chose friendship and love for the Country not only as their job field but as way of living. Travel Experts: Professional in Tourism since 2000, we’re always at your disposal in order to provide you information both by email or via Skype or phone calls. Our Foodie guides are all friendly and experts, authentic Italian people. Small groups in order to provide you the best experience possible. Full profile
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Rome.