Come and join us on Dublin's most unique bus - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour! Professional Actors - A Plague torn Dublin!
We promise its no ordinary bus. We made it! Guaranteeing you the best ghost tour by bus in Dublin. The tour includes a free ghoulish drink at the Gravediggers Pub tailored specifically towards adults.
The stories begin with Trinity College where your guide will transport you back some 600 years ago to when the old Augustinian Priory and of course the plague house were there. The latter of which the guide is all too familiar with...
But just ignore the coughing and listen to his tales of a plague-ravaged Dublin.
• Hear an account of plague victims trying to soothe their wounds in the waters of the city's drinking supplies.
• Learn about the mayors schemes to try and keep the disease at bay
• And discover the fates of all those poor souls who found themselves infected with the disease. Many were ostracised, but some suffered an end much, much worse.
The Gravedigger Ghost Bus Dublin Tour last approximately 2 Hours long. The tour runs 7 nights a week (minimum 7 required). Evening route below:
• 19:45 Depart outside Extreme Ireland College Green Tourist office. Pass by Dublin Castle, Christ Church, and hear the stories of Cork Hill En route to our first major stop.
• 20:20 to 20:40 - St Audeons AKA "Hell"
• 20:40 to 21:10 - Kilmainham Jail and Bullys Acre
• 21:10 to 22:00 - En Route, pass Croppies Acre and St Michans before arriving at Prospect Square - The Gravediggers Pub for your free Ghoulish Brew. Embrace the grand finale on Body Snatching by our actors, then retunn to College Green (same retun point as pickup)!
With Hidden Dublin Walks, reveal the true dark mysteries and histories across a variety of historical periods and unique sightseeing locations frequented only by us. We focus on the characters, that's why we are different! And we don't just own any ordinary old buses for your tours! Excited yet? Our Dublin Tours do not focus on dry history and historical analysis of architecture. This city has produced some quite astounding characters and stories across the centuries. Stories of the cheekier characters from history are always the stories that people remember and take away with them, we know this! Full profile
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Dublin.