Take your tastebuds on an adventure in this delicious Budapest food tour. Taste goulash (Hungary’s most famous dish) and learn about the country’s food traditions and new trends. I will also show you where to eat and drink while in Budapest. No food lover will want to miss out on this Budapest food tour.
• Experience Budapest through its many flavors
• Walk along unknown streets and visit hidden bars and eateries
• Taste award-winning, authentic hand-made chocolate bonbons in the city’s best chocolate factory
• Learn about the Jewish heritage during a tasting of traditional dishes in a kosher restaurant
• Get a history lesson while enjoying the highlights of Hungarian gastronomy
This is an Urban Adventures tour departing at 14.00 am all week except Sundays and Tuesdays and some national holidays. Please check schedule above before booking.
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Budapest.