• Learn about the history and culture of the neighborhood and its street food
• Meet the wonderful owners and hear their stories
• Taste the most delectable delicacies whose recipes come from all around the world
• A well planned itinerary so you don't miss a New York minute finding the best street food
• Personable and knowledgeable guides who know the ins and outs of the street vendors' trade
• Savory Souvlaki Stix from Vendy winner 2010 Best Rookie Truck
• An insiders look at the trucks & carts and the food, ahh the food, the food!
J.D. Hirsch started taking friends and family on walking tours of the city he loves and then started a company that does it every day. His biggest motivation was to make sure his guests experienced The TRUE New York. Through years of exploration, he had discovered the secret hideaways, and hidden gems that make New York unlike any other city in the world. He combed the streets, tasting authentic ethnic cuisines and culinary delights not found in any guide books. His lengthy walking adventures took him to dinky mom-and-pop specialty food shops, and ethnic eateries, which have stood the test of time. He began compiling a best of list in search of the best delicatessens, bagel and knish shops, coffee houses, bakeries, candy stores, hamburger joints, pizzerias, and so much more. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for New York City.