Visit traditional Chinese gardens and the water town in southern China. Suzhou gardens has been entitled "UNESCO World Heritage" since 1997. Tongli water town is a enjoyable "Venice in the East".
• Meet at your hotel lobby in downtown Shanghai
• Visit the top garden ZhuoZhengYuan (The Humble Administrator's Garden) or Lingering Garden
• Lunch in Suzhou city
• Drive to Tongli water town (approx. 40min)
• Visit Tongli water town including 1 garden, 2 houses and 3 bridges
• (Optional) boat ride on canals
• Drive back to Shanghai
Shanghai-Lander.com is operated by professional Shanghai tour guides and local experts. We offer destination management and private sightseeing tours based in Shanghai of China. We would like to share the real city with you, new landers in Shanghai. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Shanghai.