1-day experience for those who love both nature and culture and are not afraid of individual, independent travelling and of contrasts. You can enjoy a short guided tour through Jizerske hory, the mountain range at the very north of the Czech Republic, and unique jazz concert at the medieval castle!
The tour will be organized if at least 4 persons will apply until August 10, 2013.
Find more on:
Jizerske hory Mts.: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizera_Mountains
Summer Jazz Workshop: http://www.ljdfrydlant.cz/english/
What will you experience?
• picturesque local train
• 10 km scenic tour through a beech forest
• rock climbing (easy, only if you would like it)
• picnic lunch made from a local food
• refreshment and dinner in a small family-held restaurant
• unique jazz concert at a patio of a medieval castle - top concert of traditional Summer Jazz Workshop
• overnight in an inn
I am a member of an established network of women involved in rural sustainability in Central Europe. In our communities you can get a more in depth experience and meet the real people who are making a difference in a sustainable Central Europe. Education: Charles University, Prague (history) Work experience: non-profit organization focused on sustainable development of the region of Jizerske hory and Frydlant Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Frýdlant.