From the River bank to the train station that is like a tiles museum. Stopping at the city's most romantic cafe, a very unique bookshop, the medieval cathedral, touring the Chamber of commerce, the Port wine cellers and vibrate in Porto's tipical market come with me on this tour and let yourself be lead by an oficial portuguese tour guide.
• The city centre - Aliados Avenue & Liberdade Square (with the 1920's McDonalds)
• S. Bento Train Station
• Lello Book shop
• Infante Square with Bolsa Palace
• Bolhão market
• Clerigos Tower & Church
• Port Wine Cellers (included on the tour price)
• Luis I Bridge
• Leões Square (with Carmo & Carmelitas churches)
• Free time in Ribeira area for lunch
(Order may vary)
Price of the tour given upon request.
Other taylor made tours made upon request (tell me what you want to do and i'll arrange it for you).
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Porto.