New Westminster, fondly known simply as 'New West' by its locals, is the oldest city in Western Canada. During this walking tour, we will explore both historic New West, and the modern city it has evolved into.
1. Meet at Columbia Skytrain Station
2. Stroll along the shops at Columbia Street, the historic 'Golden Mile'
3. Explore River Market - grab a cup of coffee, snack on crepes, or check out the circus school!
4. Learn about the Fraser River at the Discovery Centre
5. Unwind and enjoy the waterfront views at Westminster Pier Park
The best way to truly experience a new city is to live like a local. I look forward to showing you around my neighborhood, including areas in New Westminster, Burnaby and Vancouver. I'm a freelance marketer and copywriter, currently pursuing a Communications and Sociology degree at the local university. I was born in the Philippines, raised in Indonesia, and have been living in one of the world's most beautiful cities for almost ten years. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for New Westminster.