The Houbi District of Greater Tainan is a plain farm village located at the northeast of Tainan. Due to the remarkable geographical features like fine weather, soil and water, Houbi District was gifted to the best place to grow rice and other agricultural products. let’s stumble upon BEUTIC, providing a leisurely bike tour through rural Houbi district, where is one of the famous rice plantation area in Taiwan.
1. Togo Rural Village Art Museum: It feature exterior artwork of local Togo people , traditional rural equipment and stuff in a grand Togo rural village.
2. Siaonamai bike path: a cozy bike path in the slow-living village.
3. Jinliao Catholic Church: Located in the middle of the rice field, the, the Roman Catholic church was designed by Pritzker Architect Gottfried Bohm, and it took six years to construct since 1955.
4. Jinliao and Togo old street and traditional Fujian houses.
5. Yufeng and Jhumen Green Tunnel
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Tainan City.