The Goose in Toulouse is a custom travel service providing tailored access to the culinary playground that is southwest France. We welcome you to one of the least explored, but finest gastronomic regions in France. Hand selecting only quality products representative of the region’s rich heritage, we indulge your palate to the hearty, warm, and rich flavors of the south west.
You name the places. Pick the activities. Tell us what you're craving.
One requirement: Bring your appetite.
The cheesiest vacation ever? Hope so.
Itineraries are 100% custom. While we focus on gastronomy, the region is rich in the natural beauty, art, and outdoor activities.
Pricing includes hotel stays, most meals, all local transportation, all arranged activities and events, and personal tour guides.
• Visit the Victor Hugo Market, regarded as the best market in France
• Learn the art of "cheese refining" at Xavier's renown cheese shop, plus a degustation
-Day trip to Albi, home of the Toulouse-Lautrec Museum
Saint Girons, Pyrenees Mountains
• Visit cheese producing farms
• Travel deep into the ancient prehistoric painted caves
• Shop at the local market and prepare a picnic
• Cooking lessons
Carcassonne + The Langedoc
• Feast on Cassoulet
• Visit Foie Gras facilities + degustations
• Sleep inside the walls of the medieval city
• Tour innovative, biodynamic or heritage vineyards to see some of France's most creative, cutting edge wine making
• Become a wine-maker for a day when you learn the art of Bordeaux blending at Lynch-Bages wine school
• Taste wines on private visits to the most prestigious vineyards, such as Lafite Rothschild, Petrus, Yquem, Cheval Blanc (etc.) depending on availability
• Meet wine makers
• Visit the town of Saint Emilion
• Eat oysters on the Bay of Archachon
Daughter of a pizza-maker, daughter of a pie-baker, Marybeth Tamborra is a culinary adventurer. Raised in rural Connecticut, Marybeth holds a degree in Anthropology from the University of Chicago. Having worked in big-city gourmet restaurants and spent a year as a chef in a private villa in Tuscany, Marybeth is dedicated to providing quality gastronomic experiences to everyone she meets. Not surprisingly, the hearty foods and warm people of the southwest France inspired her. This is truly a unique region, teeming with history, art, and culture. There is nothing she enjoys more than sitting around a dinner table in good company. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Toulouse.