On this tour we will:
• see Red Square, St. Basil's Cathedral, GUM, Historical Museum and Kazan Cathedral;
• have a legendary ice-cream in Gum;
• explore the ancient Kitay Gorod and learn abou tits secrets;
• admire Kremlin walls and 20 towers;
• walk in Alexander Garden;
• see the Obelisk, Grotto monument;
• watch the Change of the Guard and probably take a video;
• have lunch in a Russian traditional restaurant
• and then take a look to the Bolshoi Theater;
• go along Tverskaya street, exploring Eliseevskiy store with it's grand architecture, see Pushkin Square
• pass by Revolutionary Museum (State Museum of Contemporary Russian History).
This is the best twentieth century museum in Moscow, devoted to 1905 and 1917 Revolution in Russia, Soviet time and Stalin propaganda.
• go to Arbat, historical street in Moscow with musicians, painters, souvenirs and a lot of cafes for all taste and budget
• drop in one of the best coffee shop in Moscow. I'm a coffee lover and know the right places for coffee (optional)
Hellooo, dear friends!!! This is Friendly Local Guides. We are friendly, fun and flexible guides, always happy to meet new people and have fun together on our tours. Our tours are mainly a positive emotional and happy experience learning about this fascinating city with is saturated with history and culture! Booking us, you book exciting tours with unique experience, no boring history lessons. After you've booked any of my tours, we can organize a 2 hour free tour for you on any other day. We can meet you at the airport or railway station. We will show you Russian local life as it is, combined with some touristy must-do places. On our tours we smile, take photos with you and have fun! There's always loads happening In Saint Petersburg - from food festivals, art exhibitions and ballet performances to parties, football matches and car races shows, and we keep track of all of them for you. We run blogs on things to do in Saint Petersburg Moscow, so if you're looking for some local authentic stuff, here are some inspirational ideas for you: http://friendlylocalguides.com/blog/ - If you want a photosession, we have photographers and will arrange a photo shooting for you. - We can recommend you the best value cafes and restaurants that will meet your budget, so you will only have to choose. You will try Russian traditional food with caviar and vodka (optional :)) St Petersburg's coziest pubs, romantic cafes, upscale restaurants and simply ethnic places to eat. I can get you good deals for meals in the very best cafes & restaurants with observation deck with iconic views of the city. All of our tours are absolutely negotiable in private. Once you book the tour, we will create an individual itinerary for you. Your guide will be your friend throughout the entire tour & you can ask her absolutely anything from how to use the metro to what's going on in St Pete today. We can add or drop something, whatever you wish. This is your travel, your unique experience, so you are a boss :) * We are available on SHORT NOTICE. We never miss a chance to meet new friends :) With Love, Alina Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Moscow.