Ultimate Grand Prix Weekend 2014 March 14-16th
Private Jet Transfer from Sydney to Melbourne with fashion model hostesses.
Helicopter Transfer from Essendon Airport to Portsea high end, luxury accommodation including infinity edge pool, individual bedrooms and private ensuites.
24 hour bodyguard protection services
Personal chef and bar facilities.
Helicopter shuttle transfer from Portsea to Albert Park Grand Prix circuit
Access to F1 Paddock Club which includes:
• 3 day package (including food and beverages)
• Suites located directly above Formula 1 team garages
• Exclusive access to the Entrance Lounge
• Exclusive Pit Lane walk each day for each guest
• Reserved dining seat per guest
• Cloakroom service (located in the Entrance Lounge)
• Flat screen TV showing the racing live on Grand Prix TV
• Access to the rooftop tiered viewing deck
• Superscreen viewing
• Evaporative cooling
• Access to the exclusive Torque Bar
• Menus designed by Shane Delia
• Morning tea
• Plated entree and buffet lunch
• Afternoon tea
• Selected spirits in addition to G.H. MUMM Champagne, premium wines, premium beer and soft drinks
• Suite hosts to assist you and your guests
• One official program per guest per day
Australian Grand Prix Breakfast which includes:
• Held at Crown Palladium, Melbourne’s Premier Venue on the Saturday of the event
• Exclusive breakfast from 8am-11am
• Special guest appearances from motorsport legends and drivers
• Insights in to F1 and preview of the 2014 season
• Live entertainment
Formula Fine Dining dinner event at Carousel overlooking the lake after the race.
The Ultimate Melbourne Grand Prix Experience.
As a Melbourne local, I have worked at the Australian Grand Prix in corporate suites and have also attended the corporate suites as guests of some of Australia's leading banking and finance companies. I wanted to bring the ultimate Melbourne experience to those around the world, and thus, in conjunction with a Melbourne based events management company, we have put together what we believe to be the Ultimate Grand Prix Weekend in Melbourne, March 14-16th 2014. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Melbourne.