• Use of a BMW R 1200 GS motorcycle, for 3 calendar day
• Unlimited mileage
• 24 hours support
• Free luggage storage
• The compulsory insurance against civil liability
• (valid for Fri, Sat, Sunday or Sat, Sun, Monday)
• Pillions go free
All prices include use of 2005-2007 model BMW R1200 GS.
The Compulsory Insurance against Civil Liability (third party liability) in respect of motor vehicles is provided.
• A deposit of €1500 in cash or by credit card will be required for motorbike damage security or loss of accessories. The amount will be refunded at the end of the programme should the bike be returned on time, undamaged and with a full fuel tank.
It is recommended to purchase a travel insurance policy specially designed for adventure holidays.
• Airport transfers by car from Cluj or Targu Mures Airport (45-60 minutes/transfer) to the garage to collect the motorcycle.
• One way transfer: Euro 35
• Return transfer: Euro 60
• additional CASCO insurance (comprehensive insurance - providing full coverage in case of accident) about €20/rental day
• A day of rental equals a calendar day, rental hours: 09:00 am to 06:00 pm, closed on Sunday, (and Saturday in low season). Pick-up/drop off out of the business hours will be charged with
• Should the motorbike be returned prior to the end of the programme as stipulated in the contract, no refunds can be made.
Guiding tours = great fun - someday I will write a book about this! Being a radio show host I recognize that, as a tour guide, I also have a lot of satisfactions. I am specialist in Dracula Tours and Halloween in Transylvania; Halloween in Transylvania with Vlad the Impaler tour was placed by the prestigious Fodor’s Travel Guide in "Top Ten Must-Do Adventures" and featured on Travel Channel. Credentials: Faculty of Journalism in Cluj Napoca, Radio show host, Management in Tourism, specialized in Dracula Tours and Halloween in Transylvania. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Turda.