We take a wonderful band from concert venues of the city and transport them to a land where they can jam with the sound of the crashing waves. Join us!
Come along with us to Murud, a beautiful beach destination, not too far from Mumbai. Let's camp atop a small hill, overlooking the Arabian sea, enjoy some good music, yummy food and great company!
• Pitch your own tent, with the help of experts
• Unwind at Murud beach, a short walk from the campsite
• Enjoy fantastic live music by The Loyalists as they play an acoustic set for you
• There will be some good barbecue on the side for your hungry tummy
• Release colorful lanterns up in the air
• Stay in tents that enjoy a wonderful view
• Enjoy some more beach time in the morning before we head back to the city!
• Quick evening snack
• Barbecue & dinner
• Breakfast next morning
Born and bought up in Rajasthan, I've studied in a boarding school in Ajmer post which I moved to Mumbai to study History & Political Science from Sophia College, and now live here permanently. Thanks to a family history in hospitality, I was excited to do my post graduation in Travel & Tourism and have worked worked in the sector for over 5 years as a consultant. My last stint was with an experiential travel company that promotes off-beat and authentic experiences in India. It was a great learning experience and I’ve had the opportunity to travel across the country! I've now quit my job to start-up on my own and to show the world the colors of India through unique and wonderful experiences. I strongly believe that one should visit a place in the spirit of a true traveler and not a tourist, imbibing the very essence of the place and enjoying what it has to offer. So now, I'm here to help all the enthusiastic travelers plan their trip to India, ensure they have a great time and also take back a piece of our culture with them at the end of the journey :-) Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Murud.