What are the most influential religions in China? What contributes to today's Chinese tradition and belief? A glimpse into the live temples in Shanghai and get introduced to the popular Chinese philosophy.
Walking Tour Itinerary:
* The Confucius Temple (the most influential philosopher in China)
* City God Temple (Taoist religion practice in Shanghai)
* Chen Xiang Ge (Buddhist Nunnery Temple known for the wood Guan Yin statue)
Walking Tour Inclusions:
* Professional tour guide (English-speaking)
Walking Tour Exclusions:
* Entrance Tickets of the Temples: RMB32 per person
* Drinks or snacks
* Transportation from/back to your hotel, and short taxi/metro ride in between spots
Shanghai-Lander.com is operated by professional Shanghai tour guides and local experts. We offer destination management and private sightseeing tours based in Shanghai of China. We would like to share the real city with you, new landers in Shanghai. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Shanghai.