You love French pastry, you're a fan of macarons, choux, eclairs, all kind of pie then come and we will made those typical French sweetmeats together.
I will teach you (and you will help me!) how to make those wonderfull pastry.
We will take our time to talk about history of pastry, about France and Paris. A great time I hope :)
Here is what I can propose you :
- One pastry class (2 to 3 hours) with your participation for one of the following recipies :
* Choux (Eclair, Religieuse, Saint honore)
* Pie (With fruits, chocolate,...)
* Baking (Brioches, Bread,...)
* Biscuits (Speculoos, sablés, ...)
- The recipe in your language, with some picture for you to do those pastry at home
- You will leave with your creation and some suprises
- Sharing time together :
* Talking about pastry history
* Give you some tips for your French trip
How to come : take RER A from Paris (Auber station for example) direction Cergy. Go to the last station Cergy le Haut. I will come and get you at the train station (my home is 5 minutes from the station)
So don't hesitate to contact me and to come to Cergy to share this moment.
Hello, My name is Marc Dumortier, I live in Cergy, 30km from Paris and I'm 25. I love pastry, this is more than a hobby, it is my passion. My family and my friends are some kind of a testing team for my creation :) . I love to do Macarons, Choux, Merungues, Eclair, millefeuille, Saint honore etc etc Also some Baking like Brioches, Bread and all kind of Croissants, pains au chocolat... I Will be really pleased to share those typical French recipe with you with French spirit and great French product. Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Cergy.