This combination tour is the perfect introduction to Mumbai and the vibrant movie industry of Bollywood. See the famous sights of the bustling city in air-conditioned comfort. Visit the Gateway of India, the Colaba Market, Bollywood studios, and more.
This tour tells the story of the transformation of Mumbai from a sleepy fishing hamlet into the melting pot it is today. Mumbai is the commercial capital of India and home to India’s mammoth film industry known as Bollywood.
The full-day tour showcases all aspects of Mumbai, from the city’s narrow geographical layout, its coastline, the neighborhoods that make up the city, the old heritage district, the old commercial and residential districts, the up-and-coming areas, and the movie studios of Bollywood.
Your tour guide will take you to all the must-see places in Mumbai, including the Gateway of India, the Regal Circle, Bombay University, the Oval Maidan cricket ground, Dhobi Ghat, the Town Hall, Victoria Terminus, the Municipal Building, Colaba Market, Marine Drive, Chowpatty Beach, and Mani Bhavan.
This is an ideal opportunity to learn about the history and culture of Mumbai, and to experience the phenomenon of Bollywood.
• Pick-up and drop off
• Bottle of drinking water
• Transportation in an air-conditioned private car
• English-speaking tour guide
• Lunch at a fine restaurant
• Studio entrance fees
What's Not Included:
• Any expenses not specified
• Admission to the sights (you can buy a supplement separately or pay the same amount on site)
Good to Know:
Please note the following:
• For security purposes, your cooperation is needed whenever personal frisking and checking of baggage is mandatory. Except for your valuables, hand baggage is not allowed at film shooting locations.
• This itinerary is tentative, as it depends on studio permissions.
• Photos cannot be taken unless permission is given. (Professional cameras are not allowed)
Hello I am Paul . I was born in Delhi and brought up in 2 city's(Mumbai and Delhi) of India ,from my childhood I like meeting people from all over the world from different cultures. Travelling is my passion and meeting people is what I like very much, because it interest me to know what people from the other part of the world think ,how they live,culture etc. I like to show the best places a normal tourist could never find! if you desire anything, I like to share with other the little I like music, going out with friends, reading book. I am always open to new minds,so whom want to visit New Delhi /Mumbai Anywhere in India .....can be my guest and i am always ready to assist for trip to India,in case you need any help. (New Delhi/ Mumbai are my home towns ) Best regards, Paul Full profile ⋅ Leave a Review
Receive special offers, VIP invites and exclusive updates for Mumbai.